There are many factors that make a successful event. But none are more important than the food.
Every time you organise an event, you go through the same dilemma. Spend the budget on food? Or spend it on the location?
Your event could be at a beautiful resort overlooking the sea, but if the catering menu is not up to standards, your guests will remember it for all the wrong reasons.
For our money, we would choose food every time. Especially if they look like this:
Check out these catering menu selections
Take a look at these amazing, mouth-watering pictures of best-seller items from the catering menu of our recommended caterers. Good luck planning your next event!
In no particular order, they are:
1. Mussels Linguini (Feast by Justina Yong)
Works of art! She’s also a well-known food photographer.
2. Mini Quiche (House of Croissant Catering)
Little cups of savoury goodness!
3. Kharouf Mashwi, Arabian Roasted Whole Lamb (Al-Habib Catering)
Look at it. Just look at it.
4. Curry Chicken, Chef Chef Cafe
This would go perfect with some bee hoon or bread.
5. Macaron Tower (Elite Catering)
We don’t dare touch it. So pretty!
6. Plum Frangipane Tart, 23 Aubergine
Hope you have a sweet tooth.
7. Smoked Salmon Crostinis, Crudites Events
Perfect little bites!
8. Chicken Teriyaki Skewers (Perfect Match Catering)
Lots of colours!
Chicken teriyaki. Catering menu by The Perfect Match
9. Grilled Lamb Leg (Serisaji Catering)
10. Satay Ayam (Bagus Event and Catering)
It’s all in the kuah, and that’s awesome too!
11. Sotong Lemak (The Tranquerah)
Just look at that shine!
Featured image by Flickr user azmil77