It takes an experienced wedding photographer to capture the right wedding photos.
From elaborate setups to candid blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moments, a good set of wedding photos requires creativity, effort and high level of alertness.
But it’s worth it, since the right shot will give you and your spouse an awesome set of memories to reminisce over.
Here are some of the “must-take” wedding moments as shot by our recommended wedding photographers.
Note: For this post, we are focusing on the traditional solemnisation ceremony in the afternoon, followed by a traditional Chinese banquet in the evening.
1. Getting ready in the morning with makeup and hair
2. The Dress
3. The groom and groomsmen making their approach
4. The gatecrashing ang pau
5. The gatecrashing games (somehow there is always underwear involved)
6. The groom finally gets past the bridesmaids
7. The wedding hengtai turning the tables on the groom
8. The line up of bridesmaids and groomsmen
9. The tea ceremony
10. Parental pride
11. The themed decor
12. The ring bearers and flower girl
13. The father walking her down the aisle
14. The vows
15. The rings
16. The kiss
17. The tears of joy
19. The bouquet toss
20. The grand entrance or walk-in
21. The toast
22. On stage
23. The After Party