We have all received wedding favours at a wedding ceremony. But at the end of the event, how many of these wedding favours get left behind on the table?
We compiled a list of practical wedding favours and where to find them in Malaysia. Many of these items are edible, and what could be more practical than that? But, many can be used in goodie bags and party packs as well!
The wedding favour is a small item, but if done right, it can help make your wedding a memorable one. If you are searching for practical wedding favours, check out these ideas supplied by creative Malaysian gift providers on Recommend.my.
1. Let your guests bring home a jar full of sweetness with a decorated mason jar filled with honey or jam.
2. Spread the love for them candies by having a custom designed wrapper for your favourite Tic Tac and Mentos as door gift at your wedding.
3. Everyone gets to bring home a pair of useful salt and pepper shakers, courtesy of the lovebirds.
4. Wrapped in a deep red box, this Chinese style bookmark will make you put down your phone and pick up a good book again.
5. A wine bottle stopper for those who want to extend their drinking sessions for later.
6. Utensils for your tea. Who doesn’t need more utensils?
7. A beautiful notepad or journal.
8. Wire whisk for your morning pancakes. It says “whisked away”. How cute!
9. The tiniest, cutest mini chocolate desserts for your guests. Each one is about the size of a 50 sen coin!
10. Chopsticks (as the Chinese saying goes, ‘you need two to work together’)
11. Chocolate-Dipped Apples
12. Chocolates in a custom-designed treats box
13. “Fruit” notepads