Hello there! Welcome to BakedbyJM! We specialise in customize made to order cakes. Each cake is lovingly handcrafted using the finest ingredients and delicate hands ensuring that you have a show stopping work or art!
Our slots get filled up very early, so do contact us at LEAST 14 days in advance before your big day to ensure that we have ample time to custom design and prepare your dream cake for you. To make an order and discuss on further details, you can drop us an email or Chat with us on Whatsapp (much preferred :-D ) Just give us a theme & we will customize a one of a kind design just for you! If you agree on ordering with us, you will have to make a payment of 30% deposit and the remainder 70% will be paid when we deliver your order to you.