Business documents validated

C Snaps Studio focuses on capturing moments and emotions on your special day, and translating that to photography that you can keep forever.

We will meet up with you once to discuss the requirements and if you agree to hire us we will take 70% deposit as confirmation. The remainder 30% will be paid when we deliver photos which will be 4 weeks after the event.

We have been operating trough facebook page at www.facebook.com/csnaps.studio

Service Provided

Photographer

Areas Served

Selangor Kuala Lumpur

3 Album for C Snaps Studio

Portfolio
Selangor

RM1,800

Pre Wedding
Selangor

Contact C Snaps Studio

Request This Vendor