Cliphar Technologies

25 views
25 views

Cliphar Technologies is a web application/web design/mobile app/e-Commerce web/social media software/marketplace software (like ebay/alibaba) agency that helps you to bring your idea to live. Deliver your idea to us. We will make it happen.

Our slots get filled up very early. Please contact us at least 1 months before to ensure we will settle up by your time. But don't worry, if you need urgently, just please let us know. We can discuss it.

We will meet up with you once to discuss the requirements, and if you agree to hire us we will take a 70% deposit. The remainder 30% will be paid when we deliver your product.

Show more

Service & Area

Service Provided

Areas Served

Show more

Albums

Get Quotes

Want this pro to give their price estimate? Please choose one of their services below: