2 customers served

Provides all range of make-up & hair-styling services including:
1. Bridal/ROM Makeup & Hairdo
2. Personal Makeup & Hairdo
3. Photoshoot Makeup & Hairdo
4. Airbrush Makeup
5. Creative Makeup (Halloween/Face Painting/Stage performing)

Make-Up & Hairdo Courses including:
1. Personal make-up & hairdo course
2. Bridal make-up & hairdo course

We provide door-to-door services to Klang Valley & outstation area. Appointment is required at least 7 days before your big day. If you agree to hire us we will take 30% deposit in order to secure the day/time. The remainder 70% will be paid on the spot when we finished the service for you.

2 Album for Esther's Professional Make Up & Hairstyling

1 Reviews for Esther's Professional Make Up & Hairstyling


Esther did a great job for my wedding makeup and styling. She is patience and enthusiastic to give me suggestions. She did research many styles to fulfill my dream. There are even compliments from friends and relatives on my makeup! Thanks Esther!

Contact Esther's Professional Make Up & Hairstyling

Request This Vendor