I requested to fix 1 light wiring, and install 4 new lamps.
The worker is very and efficient. He told me I bought the wrong bulb for 2nd lamp while installing. So he went out to find an adapter and come back to install the remaining lights the next day. Very responsible guy. Two visits added up to less than 2 hours. Although the worker was late for 20 - 30 min, I can understand as traffic is not predictable. He did show me a picture of the waze to let me know his ETA.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with the job. I can't commend on other skills, but in terms of jobs which required electrical skills, they are consider one of the good one.
1) he could not complete all the task instructed, but still charged the same
2) the handyman came a bit late than expected
3) cloth bars installed upside down, however doesnt affect the function overall but still aesthetically not very nice to see😅
4) door bolt couldnt be installed due to some problem to the door but the worker didnt offer any alternative solution to settle the work
5) when i asked wether he had all the screws needed he said yes but my tv wasnt mounted properly since he has got no screws. and he didnt offer to buy the screws needed
6)overall rm190 is a bit expensive but considering the handyman came from afar, i still agreed to pay the quote amount
On time. Very satisfied with the service. Confirmed about the price and staff beforehand so it's convenient for me. Recommended.
Great communication, I inform them on what I needed and they advised the requirements to achieve my request. They were also happy to attend to my ask for an earlier appointment from the one I had initially set. They came prepared and their workmanship is great, I'm happy with the job and my newly installed fan.
RM370 seemed a little steep to unclog my sink
Otherwise, On time and problem solved
Responsive , on time , friendly staff, compliance to SOP
With posted details photo, the quoted price far lower than final price. When asked before job start, worker said don’t know and must ask boss. Due to urgency, I told him to proceed. But after job finished, the cost went up to more than 100%. Workmanship ok but not not justified with the price. Next day I received call from their office asking for payment even though receipt has been sent. Not sure what’s wrong between worker and office.
You may receive quotes from other pros as well