Work was efficient. All plumbing problems solved. Not sure if I'm not used to average plumbing rates, but the cost is a bit too high for the plumbing issues that i faced. (dripping pipe & clogged drain) Overall, service was okay.
Service was really good. Extremely satisfied with the work.
The contractor wasn't sure about the problem yet, but already change the status to accept the job ended up can't do the fixing.
Service provider was quick and knowledgeable. On time and efficient in delivering services. Highly recommended.
This is one of the worst contractors I have worked with. I hired them as a home owner to replace a clogged pipe at a bathroom which took about 5-7 days. Here are my issues:
1. Workers are nice people but are never on time. Reaches ard 1130am. Promises to work weekends but never show up, and no notification.
2. Threw debris from hacking work into the orange council bin outside.
3. They will not protect your floor or anything upon work. Be sure to clean after yourself.
4. The boss, Mr Roy, told me to “shut up” and used colourful language throughout ie. “Fuck” and numerous times told me to not complaint bcos I am giving him stress. Business is stressful, Roy.
5. upon work done, I noticed there is a leak from the toilet down to my ground floor. Roy fought with me (again), and eventually had a “fixed” which consisted of REHACKING & RETILING
6. Today, the same area is clogged again.
Haha, this contractor is a joke. Please don’t hire them.
Set the appointment at 2 pm but never turned up until 5 pm. Did not inform earlier about the change in timing, instead had to follow up constantly to make sure he turned up. Very poor time management and I had to reschedule my other appointments because of this.
You may receive quotes from other pros as well