- Electrical and Wiring Services
Majime Construction & Renovation provides house extension, plumbing, plaster ceiling, painting, carpentry, roofing, aluminium & steel works and interior finishing works all under one roof.
Jessica Good prompt service
Choon Heng Honest advise from them, no cheating intentions, fair price
Wan Suriati Good
Daniel he knows what he is doing... settled my problem .....
I am a Handyman experience with covers wide range of house repairs. I might not be the best but I do learn from mistake. Your advice and chances are much appreciated. Service within Klang Valley...
Shanthi Professional and gave alternative suggestions
Chandra Nirpal is very experienced and friendly and fixed my fridge issue. Definitely a 5 star.
Hi valued customers...... We provide Air conditioner Service/ All kind of Electrical and wiring service/ CCTV installation and Painting. We are Ready to serve you until satisfied....Customer...
hengleeyong Fast response, they completed job effectively.
Nurul Shafizi On time and very efficient.
Air.conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical services.. Our team will provide a skill level on repairing and maintaining Aircon, plumbing and electrical works. We will be responsible, and will do o...
Mageswari They did a good job! Will recomend their service
M-Homes mission is to provide the finest renovation home and building for our client. We exist to attract and maintain customers where we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall in...
B Reasonable price. Willing to accommodate requests. Workmanship so-so but willing to rectify defects when pointed out. Need to improve on time management and sticking to schedule.
Dyana He did a good job and delivered it. The job he did was very neat too and will definitely get his service again in the future.
Your One Stop Solution for Home & Office Renovations! We provide the service: - Handyman - Tree cutting - Locksmith - Painting. - Installing tile. - Fabrication work. - making pipe work...
Vynnie Fast respond & able to solve our issue. Gave us few options to choose.
We are registered to Suruhanjaya Tenaga and qualified as an Electrical Contractor in Malaysia We also are registered to CIDB Malaysia (Construction Industry Developement Broad )and qualified as...
Carl Hans good job
Dev Reliable and professional. Highly recommend
We specialized in print media design, web design, multimedia design and printing services with strong experience throughout years of serving various customers from different industries.
Hamidi Need to inform customer if late
Ngai hang Yes they unclog my drain wchich some plumber said can't be fixed.
Hi, Im Ganess. MGEC based at Bangi,Kajang. We are 10years experience&specialist in all kind of Home,Office&Industrial Improvements services. We provide the service below Electrical,Plumbing,Pa...
Asyraf Recommended! Kerja yang memuaskan
teo179faf8 Nice work done
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.
Tell us what you need by answering a few quick questions
Get up to five custom quotes tailored to your needs
Compare quotes and profiles and hire the pros that’s right for you