Reviewed DIB & SIDS Tech In Malaysia on 8 Jul 2020
Fix Wash basin exit pipe because it was detached. Team of 3 came and fixed the pipe again. They added better support for the pipe so it will not shake and loosen
Reviewed Arif Shazwan Home Services In Malaysia on 7 Jul 2020
However no discount given, priced to clear blog sewage is rather high RM200.. it could have been RM150 for a straight forward cleanse.
Reviewed Dream One Cleaning Services In Malaysia on 7 Jul 2020
Did a good job in fixing the problem and explain well on what he needs to do.
Answer a few questions about your project
Get response from available pros
Pay through Recommend Pay for project insurance
There are a lot of ambitious people who prefer to DIY when it comes to fixing things around their home. As much as we support their effort, we think that if the fixing involves plumbing work, hiring a plumber is a much better option. Especially if you have one of these problems:
1. Changing a toilet bowl - Toilet bowls, after a while, will show signs of wear and tear even though it is still functioning well. If the toilet bowl has a broken lid and seat cover, scratches and stains all over, it is better to replace it with a new one. A professional plumber can easily fix this issue for you.
2. Burst water pipes - This is a common problem in the kitchen and outdoor water pipe that are being used regularly. It will start off with dripping water from the pipe even after when you have switched it off. After some time, the head will be loose and lead to bursting pipe. So, get it fix as soon as possible before it gets worse.
3. Water overflow from the tank - For landed properties, there is a water tank on their roof. There are cases where there is a leakage on the ceiling and it doesn’t just happen on rainy days. Chances are, the water overflow from the tank is causing the leak on the ceiling. Find a plumber who can inspect and rectify the problem immediately.
4. Change water taps - Either you want to follow the trend of using copper water tap or simply because the tap is broken and needs to be replaced, get a plumber to do it. Although it seems like a simple task, taps and faucets come from many manufacturers and have different installation steps. An experienced plumber would be able to do the task with no hassle.
5. Install instant water heater - Should you plan to install an instant water heater in the bathroom, don’t take any chances of doing it yourself. A proper installation by a professional plumber is needed as it involves plumbing and electricity. If the water heater is not properly installed, it might become a safety hazard.