What electrical service do you need?
What do you need to fix?
Do you already have the parts?
No, the Pro has to provide the parts / item
What type of building do the electrician need to work on?
Landed (e.g terrace, semi-d, bungalow)
On-site work to start on:
21/09/2020 - Morning (09:00 - 11:00)
22/09/2020 - Morning (09:00 - 11:00)
Any more details? This helps the vendor give a better estimate.
Plan to install the following:
1) 7 ceiling fans - all points/hooks are readily available, 1 ceiling fan is at the study area at the 2nd floor with high ceiling so probably require a different type of fan.
- car porch/ entrance door area - 2 ceiling light, 1 wall light
- living room - 2 ceiling light
- dining room - 2 ceiling light,
- store room - 1 wall light
- kitchen yard - 1 wall light
- guest bedroom - 1 wall light, 1 ceiling light (bathroom)
- stairways - 2 wall lights
-master bedroom - 1 wall light, 1 ceiling light, 1 ceiling light (bathroom)
- 2nd floor hallway - 1 ceiling light
- study room - 1 wall light
- bedroom #2 - 2 ceiling light, 1 ceiling light (bathroom)
- bedroom #3 - 1 ceiling light, 1 ceiling light (bathroom)
3. Air Conditioner
- Living room - 2.0hp (pipe/ power point are readily available)
- Master bedroom - 1.5hp (pipe/ power point are readily available)
- 2nd bedroom - 1.0hp (only power point available). Distance from Aiir cond point to area to put compressor is very near - less than 500m
4. Door bell - point already available.
This customer prefers to use