We will be operating as usual to provide home cleaning, and emergency repairs and maintenance under essential services during this MCO/total lockdown from 1s to 14th June 2021.
So for the next two weeks, feel free to book any of these services at Recommend.my for emergency fixes:
- Aircon servicing (aircon cleaning, not cold, unit leaking, making loud noises, not turning on, etc)
- Plumbing (leaks, broken/cracked pipe, low water pressure, clogged toilet, bathroom repairs, water heater repair, etc)
- Electrical and wiring (faulty wiring, broken switches, lighting replacement, short-circuit/power trips, wiring extensions, etc)
- Fridge repair (not cold, leaking, frost build-up, light won’t turn on, broken parts replacements, etc)
- Washing machine repair (leaks, machine not turning on, water not draining, loud banging, buttons not working, etc)
- TV repair (lines on the screen, colour fading, won’t turn on, cracked screen, etc)
- Roof repair (cracked/broken roof tiles, leaks, weathered roof tiles, etc)
- Oven repair (oven not heating up, overheating, faulty thermostat, glass door cracked, etc)
- Handyman (wall damage, leaks, water damage, lighting replacement, door repairs, etc)
- Home cleaning (dusting and wiping, vacuuming, mopping, disposing rubbish, etc
Note: MITI guidelines occasionally change so for the latest updates, like and follow our Facebook page.
Renovation and interior design are not allowed (except for critical or almost completed projects) but you can still get connected to service pros and compare quotations.
For those living in a condo or strata residence, please get permission from your management before booking so our pros can enter and proceed without hassle.