Easter Sunday is just around the corner! For those who celebrate, Easter is commemorated because of Christ’s resurrection from the dead. It is always celebrated on a Sunday, and marks the end of Lent, and is the beginning of the Easter season of the liturgical year.
So why are bunnies with their basket full of easter eggs commonly associated to Easter? The answer is, no one knows for sure! The legend of the ‘Easter bunny’ bringing coloured eggs to children may have been brought to the United States by German settlers, and over the past 200 years, the Easter bunny has become the most recognized Easter symbol in the U.S, quickly followed by other countries such as Malaysia.
The Easter bunny might not have a proper basis in history, but it’s popular with children everywhere! Having a party this Sunday? Order some of these delicious and adorable Easter bunny and Easter egg-themed desserts!
1. Easter Bunny Cookie Pop
2. Pretty Easter egg cupcakes
3. Decorative Easter cookies
4. Colourful Easter egg cake
5. Cupcakes with Easter egg chocolates on top.
6. Gift basket of lollipops and Easter cookies.
7. Easter carrot cake with lemon cream cheese and caramelised almonds.
8. Bunny Butt Easter Basket chocolate cake
9. Mini Egg Cake
10. Skinny Easter Egg Cake Balls
Need a cake or dessert for Easter? Submit a request and our talented cake bakers will respond with quotes ASAP!