What’s cute, and pink, was born in London, and weighs exactly three apples? Hello Kitty, of course!
Even though Hello Kitty is mainly targeted at younger or pre-teenage girls, there are many adults who are lifelong fans having grown up with her. Which explains why the Hello Kitty brand is still going strong after over 40 years.
If your daughter is a big fan of Hello Kitty, and her birthday is coming up soon, getting her a custom-made Hello Kitty cake will make her big day even more meow-morable!
In fact, why stop there? Hello Kitty cakes are not just meant for kids. In the hands of a talented baker, Hello Kitty cakes can be pleasantly and beautifully designed to fit any occasion. From birthday parties, to wedding cakes, to wedding anniversaries.
To give you some inspiration, we have gathered some beautifully-crafted Hello Kitty cakes made by our talented bakers in Malaysia.
1. This round fuchsia cake embroidered with a Hello Kitty fondant cutout on the side, and a Hello Kitty topper is perfect for the celebration of your daughter’s 5th birthday.
2. A beautiful, tall, round-shaped cake with huge rosy icing beneath looks even more complete with a 3D Hello Kitty topper, and few stick toppers to write your kids’ name.
3. This round soft pink cake covered with fondant icing and a big Hello Kitty figure on top is perfect for your kids’ 8th birthday
4. This two-tiered cake with a unique, flared fondant icing and medium-sized Hello Kitty toppers will make the best centrepiece for your party.
5. Stacked, round-shaped pink cake with dotted fondant decoration on its covering seems cuter with an addition of pink bow around its side.
6. Hello Kitty cakes do not always have to be dominated with pink. By decorating it with white and grey, Hello Kitty cake can be perfect for big kids or even grown ups, too.
7. Redder tones in this Hello Kitty cake works for those who don’t prefer pink.
8. Heart-shaped cake with rose buttercream frosting on top will make your Hello Kitty topper looks like it sits comfortably in a flowery garden.
9. A round, single tier cake fully covered with ruffle buttercream icing with big Hello Kitty fondant cutout on top
10. Combining fondant and buttercream for topping and icing like in this two-tiered cake decoration
11. Having a luxurious themed party? This round, two-tiered cake can be the highlight for your event.
12. Round cake decorated with fondant ruffles on its side goes really well with dancing Hello Kitty figure on top (which is made of fondant also).
13. Heart-shaped fondant stick toppers and metallic ribbons can also be a good addition for your round Hello Kitty cake.
14. This cake looks very elegant with the stacking two tiers with fondant icing. Not to mention the addition of flower cuts on top.
15. White and pink coloured round cake with three Hello Kitty figures on top. One of which, sits on a raised small piece of cake decorated with edible diamonds.
16. This simple round cake looks nice in pink and purple. The Hello Kitty fondant cutout can sweeten the look even more.
17. Two-tiered round pink cake with yellow base, ribbon and Hello Kitty fondant cutout sticked to the surface.
18. A round cake covered with soft pink fondant icing and simple design is a nice base for a medium size Hello Kitty topper
19. Simplicity at its best with tall round cake covered with a layer of fondant icing, decorated with purple dots, a big ribbon, Hello Kitty cutout on top, and edible diamonds beneath.
20. This round cake looks super cute with fondant pink shoes decoration and hand-sculpted Hello Kitty figure on top.
21. Small cupcakes and one tier cake placed neatly in a cupcake tower make a great combination for your kid’s first birthday.
22. A fully-sculpted Hello Kitty figure dressed in Japanese traditional kimono.
23. Two tiered cake decorated with ribbon, 2D Hello Kitty on the side, and white pearl icing. All made of fondants.
24. Hello Kitty with windmill toppers on top of a round, single tiered cake decorated with Hello Kitty and flower cutouts.
25. Cute cupcakes and a big round pink cake decorated with swiss dots, huge 2D Hello Kitty, and pearl candies sat on raised cake stand.
26. Round cake with three layered fondant icing and flower decoration on top, combined with a Hello Kitty topper.
27. Simple round cake design with a hand-sculpted number and Hello Kitty figure. A big bow in front can be a sweet addition, too.
28. One tiered cake surrounded by roses made of fondant looks really nice with the addition of two Hello Kitty figures; one below, one on top.
29. Looking unique by covering the one tiered cake with vertically cut pink and white fondants. On top, sits a big 3D Hello Kitty figure
30. A simple tall, round cake can stand out from the crowd with the addition of a Hello Kitty topper wearing a hat and a sunglasses
31. Want a Hello Kitty themed cake but don’t want it to be too feminine? Adding a bit of black like the cake below might be a good alternative
32. A simple cake won’t look plain by adding swiss dots accent and shimmering gold colour, plus a big, cute 3D Hello Kitty on top.
33. A simple white round cake decorated with soft pink dots, a super cute Hello Kitty topper, and a birthday greeting carved on a two-layered fondant stack.
34. Who says Hello Kitty is only for kids? This simple white Hello Kitty themed wedding cake looks so cute, too.
35. A round pink cake with a bunch of colourful flowers sprinkled on it, and a 3D Hello Kitty topper is perfect for your child’s 2nd birthday.
36. A simple, round cake with fondant icing, decorated with a simple bow on the side, grey fondant shaped like a necklace, and a cute-looking Hello Kitty figure on top
37. Instead of using other intricate shapes and details, this cake looks beautiful just by simple white fondant icing, balloon shaped fondant cut on the side, and a couple of Hello Kitty and panda toppers.
38. Two tiered cake with vertically-cut fondant covering for lower tier, and a white fondant icing for the upper tier, added with a cute-looking Hello Kitty figure on top, and other Sanrio figures below. We see Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, and My Melody!
39. A low, one-tiered round cake is perfect for birthday with an artificial candle and a little Hello Kitty topper.
40. A bit of Inception theme here, with a Hello Kitty cake on another Hello Kitty cake, on yet another Hello Kitty cake!
41. A single tier cake with swiss dots, small heart and flower shapes sprinkled over, with an addition of a Hello Kitty topper looks super cute and elegant at the same time.
42. This cake strikes a playful mood with double layered fondant icing cake decorated with plenty of Hello Kitty figures and candy toppers.
43. A small sized, round cake with, again, fondant icing is surrounded by small flower, and alphabet shaped fondant sculpted by hand, and a big angel Hello Kitty on top.
44. The round cake looks heavenly by using fondant icing and small flower decoration made of fondant, too. Not to mention the Hello Kitty and heart-shaped toppers which make the cake look even cuter.
45. Want to make your daughter feel like the actual princess in their first birthday? This kingdom-themed cake with a Hello Kitty topper dressed with gown might be the perfect choice for you.
46. Two tiered birthday cake decorated with fondant ruffle and ribbon, plus a super cute Hello Kitty figure on top
47. A simple round cake with fondant decoration and a group of three Hello Kitty toppers
48. A tall, pink coloured round cake with a Hello Kitty fondant figure makes an excellent centrepiece for your daughter’s first birthday
49. Not all cakes need to be in fondant or buttercream. A Hello Kitty cake made of jelly can be an alternative birthday cake, too.
50. A simple round cake covered with fondant icing, arranged to look like drapery seems more interesting with a couple of cherries and a Hello Kitty fondant figure on top of it
Want to order a custom-made Hello Kitty cake?
The beautiful Hello Kitty themed cakes above were designed and baked by talented bakers in Malaysia, listed on Recommend.my.
If you have a big celebration coming up soon and need a gorgeous cake, just fill in our cake request form and get a few quotes to consider.